Bring Home Your First Professional Camera From OVX India
Are you fond of photography? Does clicking those sharp good quality pictures pumps your excitement? Do you have Photography as a hobby? Or, do you want to pursue Photography as a career? YES? But do you still have some doubts about where to start? Well, you’ve come to a right place, here we’ll discuss all you need to know about Photography and how can you bring home your First Professional Camera.
In today’s globally changing scenario, people ought to believe less in orthodox and stereotypical remarks and more on factual and scientific discoveries. Due to which, the world we live in has become more open to variety of career options.
Photography is one such career option nowadays or at least a very good skill to have. Photography, is an art of capturing the light (that is being reflected from an object) with the help of lens and digital sensors of a camera & store it using a film which acts as a screen where the image is formed.
The first permanent photograph was captured in 1826 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce in France. It shows the roof of a building lit by the sun. You can see it reproduced below:
We’ve come a long way since then:
What Camera Do You Need for Photography?
Most people these days think that their smartphone camera is sufficiently good for photography and they don’t need to have a separate camera. Well, you know what? They are not wrong. For most people out there, buying a separate camera for photography is an overkill.
This is so because, most people have no zeal to learn photography and are not into clicking sharp quality pictures but they want to use a camera that can suffice their basic need of clicking decent quality pictures which the smartphones are capable of doing. Click here to know more.
On the other hand, if your answer is YES to the questions that I asked before this is just the place to be.
What Other Camera Gear and Accessories Do You Need?
- Camera: If you want to bring home your first Professional camera, go for the one with interchangeable lenses so that you can try out different types of photography more easily.
- Lenses: This is where it counts, Lenses matter more than any other piece of equipment because they determine what photos you can take in the first place. Below given points will throw some light:
- Everyday photography requires you to start with a standard zoom lens like a 24-70mm or 18-55mm.
- Portrait photography requires a prime lens (one that doesn’t zoom) at 35mm, 50mm, or 85mm.
- For Sports, go with a telephoto lens.
- Macro photography requires a dedicated macro lens.
- Post-processing software: One way or the other, you would need to edit your photos, you can do that with the editing software you already have in your laptop or the editing software that comes with the camera. But in the long run, dedicated program would be a better option. There are tons of options nowadays. Whatever you pick, stick with it for a while, and you’ll learn it quite well.
- Everything else is optional but important to know, consider the below highlighted points:
- Tripod: It’s a Landscape Photographer’s Best Friend. These are three-legged stand to hold your camera.
- Memory Cards: Choose something in the 32-64 GB range to start. Get a fast card (measured in MB/second) if you shoot bursts of photos, since your camera’s memory will clear faster.
- Flashes can be expensive, and you might need to buy a separate transmitter and receiver if you want to use your flash off-camera.
To know more about the points discussed click here.
The Fundamental Camera Settings You Should Know
The three most important settings are called shutter speed, aperture, and ISO. All three of them control the brightness of your photo, although they do so in different ways.
- Shutter speed: The amount of time your camera sensor is exposed to the world while taking a picture.
- Aperture: Represents a “pupil” in your lens that can open and close to let in different amounts of light.
- ISO: Technically a bit more complex, but similar to the sensitivity of film for taking pictures in different lighting conditions.
How OVX India Can Help You Bring Home Your First Professional Camera
Well, here at OVX we make it possible for you. You can simply Log On to OVX India and search for a Professional Camera along the area you reside. With the options enlisted, you can connect with any vendor among your vicinity according to your conveyance and get an ideal deal done within your budget. So, What are you waiting for?
Get Started Today!
You must be logged in to post a comment.