Do This Yoga Daily for a Healthy Body and Strong Immunity
Practicing yoga and meditation naturally helps in building up the immune system and healthy body. Yoga techniques help reduce stress hormones in your body, which is what boosts the immune system and prevents it from weakening. In addition, yoga corrects the condition of the lungs and respiratory tract, stimulates the lymphatic system that removes toxins from the body, and ensures optimal functioning of your organs.
Yoga is now a worldwide phenomenon and there is a lot of research to prove that practicing even 20 minutes a day can increase endorphins. These feel-good chemicals within the body help in reducing the level of cortisol which causes stress. This in turn leads to a positive state of mind which improves overall health. Practicing yoga and meditation are known to improve your immunity. Here are some yogas that can improve your immune system and make a healthy body.
- To do this, lie down on your stomach.
- Bend knees to grasp your ankles with palms.
- While inhaling, raise your legs and arms as high as possible.
- Maintain balance on the stomach.
- Look up and stay in this posture for a while.
- Avoid if you have a shoulder, wrist, back, or neck injury.
- Pregnant women should not do this asana.
- Avoid this asana if you have recently undergone any abdominal or neck surgery.
- Bend the legs at the knees and make sure your feet are firmly on the floor.
- Keeping your fingers facing forward, place the palms near the ears.
- Inhale and raise the whole body.
- Let the head fall slowly back and try to keep the neck relaxed.
- Distribute body weight equally between feet and palms.
- Avoid doing the asana if you are suffering from any type of back injury or spinal problems.
- People who have problems with glaucoma or high blood pressure should avoid this pose.
- Begin this yoga with Dandasana spreading the legs forward.
- You can keep the knees slightly bent.
- Raise the arms and keep your spine straight.
- Exhale while bending forward from the hips.
- Hold the toes with your hands with your fingers.
- Hold the seat for some time.
- Start with Samasti Asana.
- Exhale and twist your upper body forward.
- Drop your head and relax your shoulders and neck.
- Try to bring the torso closer to the feet.
- Place the palms on either side of the feet.
- Try to keep the legs and knees straight throughout the exercise.
- Hold this posture for some time.
- Kneel on the yoga mat and place your hands on the hips.
- Simultaneously, arch the back and slide the palms over your feet until the arms are straight.
- Do not strain or flex your neck but keep it in a neutral position.
- Hold a few breaths in this posture.
- Exhale and slowly come back to the starting position.
- Take your hands back and bring them back to your hips as you straighten.
How Can We Help?
OVX India is one of India’s Largest Upcoming Online Marketplace which you can access from almost anywhere. Just Log on to OVX India and search for a yoga trainer for your healthy body. The page takes you to a place where a list of people willing to offer their services to you at a decent price in your area is shown. Choose out the option that best suits you. Also, keep what we’ve discussed in mind.
If you liked this article, check out another cool post – Do These 4 Yoga Daily to Increase Brain Power
You must be logged in to post a comment.