How To Remove Sun Tan From Your Skin?
Holidays are all fun and games until you look into the mirror and see your skin two or more shades darker. While a tan will fade out eventually, if you’re in a hurry, give these home remedies a try. Here’s a quick look at how to remove sun tan in a jiffy! You no longer have to worry about spending too much time out in the sun, or at the beach.
So, let’s begin!
Top 6 Home Remedies for Sun Tan
Tomato, Lentils, and Aloe Vera Face Pack
While tomato gives the skin its much-needed glow and nourishment, the lentils work like magic in removing Sun Tan. Aloe Vera rejuvenates your facial skin and heals sunburns quickly.
How To Use
- Make a fine paste of the red lentils by soaking it in water for an hour and then grinding it.
- To this paste, add the Aloe Vera gel and pulp of two tomatoes.
- Massage your face, neck, and every other suntanned part of your body for about 15-20 minutes.
- Do this for a week for the effective removal of tan.
Wheat Flour Pack
White flour helps to get rid of Sun Tan and fights against several skin problems like hyperpigmentation of the skin, uneven skin complexion, skin blemishes, and more.
How To Use
- Take about two tablespoons of wheat flour in a bowl and add a tablespoon of rose water to it.
- Mix well to form a smooth paste that is neither too runny nor too thick.
- Apply the paste to your face and keep it for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- Do this every alternate day to remove sun tan effectively.
Lemon Extract and Potatoes Pack
The vitamins in potatoes help to remove sun tan and give the skin a fresh and healthy glow. Lemon extract bleaches the skin and infuses the skin with a rich dose of vitamin C.
How To Use
- Take a raw potato and extract its juice.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon extract to a tablespoon of potato juice.
- Smear your face with this mixture and rinse thoroughly after about half an hour.
Honey, Milk, and Almond Oil Face Pack
Milk nourishes the skin, honey and almond oil moisturizes the skin, and gives the skin a rich nutritious boost.
How To Use
- Take two tablespoons of creamy milk, a tablespoon of honey, and a pinch of almond oil.
- Stir well to form a rich paste.
- Smear your face with the mask and keep this on for about half an hour.
- Rinse with cool water and do this every alternate day to remove sun tan and acquire soft, glowing skin.
How Can We Help?
You can try out the above-mentioned tips on how to Remove Sun Tan From Your Skin in the most natural ways using home remedies. However, if you are still confused, you should consult a skin specialist or a dermatologist. Let’s see how can we help?
OVX India is one of India’s Largest Online Marketplace which you can access from almost anywhere. Just Log on to OVX India and search for a dermatologist in your area. The page takes you to a place where a list of people willing to offer their skin-care services to you in your vicinity is shown. Choose out the option that best suits you. Also, keep what we’ve discussed in mind.
Try these home remedies today to Remove Sun Tan From Your Skin!
If you liked this article, check out another cool post on How To Remove Acne In Natural Ways?