What To Eat For A Faster Hair Growth?
Ever got the feeling your hair isn’t just growing enough? You know it must be! Except you can’t see a change, and you’re desperate to have long flowing locks once again. There must be some powerful remedy you can try to make your hair increase? Well, there is a range of foods that contain specific minerals and vitamins and to improve your hair growth.
From oily fish to protein-rich meals, some nuts, and distinct fruit and veg, these foods are abundant in the vital nutrients you need for a healthier head of hair. So we say eat that extra portion of sweet potato! – it’s all in the name of healthy hair, after all.
What type of Food helps in Hair Growth?
How to use it?
- Have a glass of thick berry smoothie or snack on fresh and juicy berries between meals to assist the growth of hair.
- You can also prepare masks by using berry juice and other natural ingredients to enhance the strength and growth of the hair.
- Berries are rich in vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant that works to fight against toxic free radicals that inflict oxidative damage upon the hair follicles. Vitamin C also helps in the production of collagen protein which is essential for strengthening the hair roots and preventing brittleness and hair damage.
Nothing works for the health and beauty of hair like a bowl of steamed spinach.
How to use it?
- Have a bowl of steamed spinach for lunch.
- Drink a glass of spinach juice or prepare green detox spinach smoothies for the healthy growth and nourishment of the hair and scalp.
- Spinach is rich in essential nutrients like vitamin A, C, iron, and folate which work in unison to promote the health and beauty of hair.
- Vitamin A stimulates the production of sebum in the scalp. Sebum helps to hydrate the scalp which is useful for the prevention of hair loss.
How to use it?
- Peel and rinse the fresh sweet potatoes and dice them into cubes. Snack on the diced sweet potatoes during the afternoon on a daily basis to feel refreshed and nourished.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in beta-carotene. On the consumption of sweet potatoes, the beta-carotene compounds get converted into vitamin A which is excellent for the health and beauty of the hair.
How Can We Help?
You can try out the above-mentioned tips that will prove to be helpful in providing you with faster hair growth. However, if you want more of it, you should hire a professional hairdresser online. Let’s see how can we help?
OVX India is one of India’s Largest Upcoming Online Marketplace which you can access from almost anywhere. Just Log on to OVX India and search for a hairdresser. The page takes you to a place where a list of people willing to offer their hairdressing services to you at a decent price range in your vicinity is shown. Choose out the option that best suits you. Also, keep what we’ve discussed in mind.
Get faster hair growth, in simpler ways!
If you liked this article, check out another cool article on How To Maintain Healthy Hair?